Residents and non-residents need a membership pass to golf in Birmingham. Conveniently purchase or renew your membership pass at Lincoln Hills Golf Course (2666 W. 14 Mile), Springdale Golf Course (316 Strathmore), the Birmingham Ice Arena (2300 E. Lincoln) and the Department of Public Services (851 S. Eton).
Resident Membership Application
First-time membership passes cost $15 and are valid for one year. Membership pass renewals cost $10 annually.
2013 Business Membership Application
• Business Pass: $100
Businesses that pay real or personal property taxes to the City. Download and review the eligibility Rules & Regulations for business memberships.
2013 Non-Resident Membership Application
• Non-Resident Individual Pass: $150
• Non-Resident Dual Pass: $200
Any two non-resident individuals age 10 or greater who reside in the same household.
• Non-Resident Family Pass: $250
One or two adults and all children ages 10 to 23 who reside in the same household.
Download and review the eligibility Rules & Regulations for non-resident memberships.
Unlimited Golf Pass
• 4-day Pass (Monday through Thursday): $600.
• 5-day Pass (Monday through Friday): $800.
• 7-day Pass (Sunday through Saturday): $1,000.
• Junior Pass (Monday through Friday): $400.
• Resident and Non-resident membership pass included in rate; greens fees only.
Package Club Pass
• 10 rounds + 1 free round: $145 adults.
• 20 rounds + 2 free rounds: $290 adults.
• 30 rounds + 3 free rounds: $435 adults.
• 40 rounds + 4 free rounds: $580 adults.
• Resident and Non-resident membership pass required; greens fees only.